Details: costume, arm ruffles.
It is a professional stage costume, which is made on the basis of the professional basic tutu # T 0001 (see section “Basic tutus”).
The bodice is made of the semi-stretch dense fabric with a decorative lacing in front. Straps are flesh-colored.
The bodice has two rows of hooks for the comfortable adjustment in accordance with the dancer’s size and an inner cord to tighten the bodice at the chest level.
The costume is made of the gentle pastel-colored fabric.
The magnificent embroidery on the bodice and the lid is carried out in the form of refined floral patterns.
The decor elements, such as crystals, beads, sparkles, glass beads, braid, and applications in the form of flowers – highlight the costume’s exquisite aspect.
Arm ruffles on the elastic band are embroidered with sparkles, which match the costumes tint.
This ballet costume suits perfectly for the role "Kitri" scene “Dream” in the “Don Quixote” ballet and can be used as a concert costume too.
The terms of producing of the items (since the day of receiving the money on our account):
1. Ready-made kinds of production (leotards, tights, skirts) – from several days to 3 weeks, depending on the volume of order.
2. Stage costumes – during 4-6 weeks.
3. Special orders – during 4-6 weeks.
4. The claims are considered during 2 weeks since day of receiving the order by customer.
5. We guarantee express delivery on the indicated address.
Please take measurements as indicated in our page "How to measure" and follow guidelines for Benefis costumes.
Children sizes are based on measurements and not on age.
Price: $ 754.00 + shipping - Adults
$ 635.00 + shipping - Children Custom Made