It is a professional stage costume.
The bodice is made of the stretch velvet with lining.
There is a flesh-colored inset with lacing on the chest. Straps are flesh-colored.
Wide skirt in Spanish style is built on the panties and consists of three layers; it is made of soft and rigid tulle. The frills on the skirt and the edges of arm ruffles are trimmed with lace.
Red and black crystals of different size and form, sparkles, and applications are used as décor elements.
At the will of the customer, the skirt may be embroidered with large shining particles in the form of peas - 2, 5 cm in diameter.
The arm ruffles can be made of tulle on elastic band or of a large net (at the will of the customer).
This ballet costume suits perfectly for the role "Kitri" scene “Tavern” in the “Don Quixote” ballet and can be used as a concert costume too.
The terms of producing of the items (since the day of receiving the money on our account):
1. Ready-made kinds of production (leotards, tights, skirts) – from several days to 3 weeks, depending on the volume of order.
2. Stage costumes – during 4-6 weeks.
3. Special orders – during 4-6 weeks.
4. The claims are considered during 2 weeks since day of receiving the order by customer.
5. We guarantee express delivery on the indicated address.
Price: $ 589.00 + shipping - Adult
Price; $ 342 + shipping
Please choose shipping option for Benefis Costumes only!!!
EMS ( 7 to 10 days): $ 75
DHL Express (3 to 5 days): $ 115