Details: costume, arm ruffles.
This is a professional stage costume, which is made on the basis of the professional basic tutu # T 0001B (see section “Basic tutus”).
The bodice and the lid are made of the semi-stretched fabric.
There is a flesh-colored inset in the chest. Straps are flesh-colored.
The bodice has two rows of hooks for the comfortable adjustment in accordance with the dancer’s size and an inner cord to tighten the bodice at the chest level.
The bodice and the lid look nicely on a lighter background of the tutu skirt, the tulle layers of which gradually alternate between two contrasting colors.
The costume is richly embroidered with lace, applications, crystals, beads and sparkles in the color of the costume.
The costume can be used as a concert costume in “The Nutcracker” ballet for the role of “Sugar Plum Fairy” and in other ballets for different variations and concert presentations.
The terms of producing of the items (since the day of receiving the money on our account):
1. Ready-made kinds of production (leotards, tights, skirts) – from several days to 3 weeks, depending on the volume of order.
2. Stage costumes – during 4-6 weeks.
3. Special orders – during 4-6 weeks.
4. The claims are considered during 2 weeks since day of receiving the order by customer.
5. We guarantee express delivery on the indicated address.
Please e-mail measurements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PRICE: $ 860 + Shipping
ONLY CHOOSE SHIPPING FOR BENEFIS COSTUMES:
EMS (7 TO 10 DAYS): $ 75
DHL EXPRESS (3 TO 5 DAYS): $ 115
Rush Orders: $ 40 rush fee